The HoneyBelle Bodybuffer was introduced to the market in January 2010 after four years of development by M.I.T and Harvard engineers and input from four top Boston Doctors. It was such a huge hit in the health and fitness industry that a demand for a more portable unit was made. Bellecore answered with BabyBelle! Small enough to travel anywhere but packs the same huge effects as it’s big sister, HoneyBelle.
BelleCore Bodybuffers have been featured on shows such as Access Hollywood, ABCTV, The Kris Jenner Show and you also might have seen it in Vogue! Seriously people, this thing has reached the masses but the nice thing is, ANYBODY can use it! It’s not one of those tools that elites use and the rest of the world only dreams they had. You can have one and benefit from it!
The benefits are……….
- Increases microcirculation and tissue oxygenation.
- Warm up muscles pre-exercise without straining joints by stretching.
- Facilitates flushing out of metabolic waste products in stressed muscles post work-out.
- Enhances lymphatic drainage and decreases abnormal water retention/tissue swelling
- Breaks up unseemly collagen bridges and dimples characteristic of cellulite.
- Enhances collagen function, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks.
- Enhances skin elasticity, smooths the feel and appearance of skin surfaces.
- Enhances uptake and penetration of Après Contouring Crème applied after use.
Yes, this unit was sent to me for me to use and review. HOWEVER, all opinions are mine. My opinion?!? I love it!! I think that my recovery time after my marathon improved because I used it. I know the quality of my skin on my body has improved. I also kept small knots in the side my leg that I constantly had to work on. The knots are almost gone!! Running is so hard on the body that self care is a must! This gadget helps the cause! I’m telling you, I’ve yet to find a negative about it.
You can check BelleCore out here
Let me know what you think!!